What to do before you get your quote
If you have ever wondered what you need to have ready before contacting us for your quote, look no further. We have put together this short guide to help you get everything organized.
- Make sure you have a good plan for what you want done. This helps us to create a more accurate quote, even if this change a bit.
- Having the plans for your house will help us to know more about the space we will be working on
- Photos – Please take photos of the space that you want to renovate. If it’s a new build please find inspiration photos that can help you describe what you are looking for.
- If you have a specific timeline for your project, that is vital information for us to have. We will always do our best to work with you concerning timelines and will also let you now what is a realistic timeline for the project you would like to have done.
- Make sure you have your budget in mind when talking about the project you want done. A budget is the most important thing you need so make sure you have a good idea of how much you can spend.
For more information please see Getting and Reviewing a Price Quote on the Canadian Home Builders Association.